The SiEngine technology is
co-funded by Geely Group and ARM China Company. This position will be
responsible for the FPGA prototyping and SoC validation work for the ARM based
processor targeting the market of the automotive SoC solution. The candidate is required to be working
closely with SoC design/verification, platform design and validation team and
work out the solution including the FPGA prototyping, emulation and simulation
to validate our SoC.
The engineer will be working in the SiEngine
R&D SW/VI team.
- FPGA functional design with Verilog or VHDL
- FPGA simulation and verification strategy planning and architecture design
- Porting ASIC to Z1/Zebu platform and provide support and maintain
- Porting ASIC to FPGA, generate/run/debug test cases on FPGA
- Build up and maintain FPGA test platforms, including PCB schematic design and
- More than 2 years working experience on
FPGA design and verification
- Good Knowledge on FPGA design process, knowledge on verification methodology,
UVM is a plus
- Solid knowledge on ARM architectures (Core: A, R or M, MMU, SMMU, GIC, Interconnection)
- Familiar with System Verilog, VHDL is a plus
- Be familiar with any standard HW protocol and interfaces and IO standards
such as PCIe, MIPI CSI/DSI, DP, SERDES, I2C, SGMII, USB, DDR, AMBA, EBI, EMIF, RapidIO.
- Familiar with board design and schematic
- Good experience in using high-speed oscilloscope, logic analyzer or other protocol
- Experience in VCS/Palladium Z1/X1/Zebu/FPGA/Trace32 is a plus.
- Familiar with Git/Gerrit source code management tool.
- Excellent communication skills, good teamwork adaptability, self-motivated.
- B. Sc. or above degree from China top
universities with major on Computer Science, EE or Automation etc.